Cargomar RINA ISO 9001
Cargomar on July 6, 2012 has been certified RINA ISO 9001:2008 for the provision of transport services, Import, Export, Logistics, Customs Service and execution of procedures relating to international transport.
On 06 July 2018 we renewed our quality management system, certified by RINA, in compliance with the ISO 9001 Standard Edition 2015.
The RINA ISO 9001:2015 certification is used in both sectors, public and private, to increase the confidence in the products and services provided by businesses, including business partners in the business-to-business relations, in the selection of suppliers in the supply chain and in the selection of participants in calls for tenders.
Cargomar has undertaken on the process of RINA ISO 9001:2015 certification to verify that the organization follow as below:
- To have a quality management system appropriate to the services provided;
- To analyze and understand the needs and expectations of customers and the requirements of the standard relating to its products and services;
- To ensure that the characteristics of the services have been defined in order to satisfy the requirements of the customer and the norm;
- To establish and to manage the internal processes finalizing the expected results (compliant services and increased customer satisfaction);
- To set aside a defined budget to support the activities and the monitoring thereof;
- To perform monitoring for the prevention of non-compliance and the adoption of continuous improvement processes.
The aquisition of the certification means Cargomar team responsibility to offer to their customers personalized services with high added value, in terms of content and cost, and the will to steer the organization towards continuous improvement.